Friday, June 09, 2006

What was that expression about cats and women?

"I have a name picked out for my new kitten."

"Kitten? What new kitten?"

"The one I'm getting from Sharon's daughter in a few weeks."

"I give up. What are you going to name her?

"Emmylou."

"Emmylou?"

"Yeah, as in Emmylou Harris."

"In three days she will be renamed Lulu."

"Lulu?"

"Yeah, EmmyLOU will be shortened to Lulu, as in 'Lulu kitty.'"

"Oh yeah, you're right. You know me so well."

"No, I don't think I will ever figure you out."

1 Comments:

Blogger MYSTIC said...

Cats and Chihuahas? These two items never would make my list of things I want for Father's Day. What did your parents do to you? Get a St. Bernard...Your Hubby will love you for it...(LIE).
PS you need to add Word Verification to your site. Just a little added security...

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home