Friday, September 01, 2006

Left to my own devices

The Rev. left yesterday for an overnight dove hunting trip. My coworkers were appalled until I told them they had not lived until they had eaten breast of dove stuffed with jalapeno and onion and then wrapped in bacon. Bacon! Anything with bacon has to be good. They weren't buying it.

Today also happens to be my day off, and I am excited at the prospect of what today may hold. I can do whatever I want. There is what I should do: laundry, bills, dry the comforter that has been sitting in the dryer since last night, clean the fridge, go to the gym.....And then there is what I am going to do:

Now don't get all huffy and think that I will be doing nothing. I'll be doing something, I just have to figure out what. I do know that I have to make a pot of jambalaya for the faculty at our parish school, especially since the back to school picnic was yesterday and I thought it was today. Oops. I will probably use a gift certificate to get a pedicure. I will probably start the laundry. I may even get my workout clothes on and workout. It's just the possibilities. I could spend all day thinking about them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home