Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Tidbits of Conversation because our plates are FULL

The Rev. and I have been going ninety miles an hour with our hair on fire these past few weeks. My store opens in a week. MY STORE OPENS IN A WEEK!

Last night we did a marathon shopping trip to four stores in an hour and a half so that we could make it home on time to watch CSI: Miami. Priorities, people, priorities.

"Shaving cream in a small tube, I can't find shaving cream in a small tube."

"Airborne, I need Airborne. Lozenges, do you have any lozenges? I need some lozenges before I get on the plane tomorrow."

(I magically whip out a tube of Airborne and a bag of cough drops out of my purse.)

"Packing. I hate packing. What do you think about this tie with these pants?"

"I think that if whining were an Olympic competition, you would be a strong contender."

"I would so win the gold."

"No question."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home