Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Homeless Girl and Transient Boy

Last night The Rev. and I went to dinner and we kissed and made up. All who were worried about the condition of our marriage can breathe a sigh of relief. I admitted to acting liking a girl, and he confessed he wasn't being sensitive enough to my over-sensitiveness (I think I just made up a word). Absolved, we enjoyed our dessert of pecan tart and drove home.

Both of us are in the midst of having a weird cold that migrates to our head and then to our chests, so we were anxious to get home, medicate ourselves, and crawl into bed. I got home and changed into my pajamas, a combination of gray and pink pants with a gray t-shirt. I then wrapped myself in a burgundy blanket and parked myself on the sofa to finish watching our television programs. The Rev. came out in his pajamas and had an old quilt wrapped around his shoulders like an Indian squaw. He parked himself next to me on the sofa. I glanced over to him and commented, "You look homeless." He looked at me and said, "I prefer the word transient."

We make such a cute couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home