Friday, March 03, 2006

A Revelation, and not the Apocalypse

Perhaps I was a bit too negative in my last post. Instead of giving up something for Lent, I should take on something. You know, something positive to encourage goodwill and humanity towards others. Something that I should be doing everyday, but I can't because I keep forgetting to drown my old Adam with daily contrition and repentance.

Here are some things that I could be doing:

1. Reading my Bible everyday

2. Exercising

3. Putting away my shoes that are scattered across the house

4. Doing laundry, folding it, and putting it away

5. Calling on shut-ins and sending them cards

6. Walking the dog

7. Cleaning out the cat box

8. Put gas in the car when it gets to 1/4 tank

9. Make The Rev's lunch

10. Being nice to The Rev. when he is sick and not browbeating him because he's hacking up a lung and I can't get my beauty rest.

I need to install a pool for the daily dunking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home