Monday, June 12, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, he does read my posts

I usually let The Rev. read all of my posts before I post them, and once he reads them he usually never comments on them again. Yesterday afternoon we were driving home from a graduation party and out of the blue The Rev. says, "You know, I was just thinking about your last post. I think we have made some pretty good memories with family and friends at our half a house just off the Interstate."

"Isn't life about progress?"

"Yes."

"So which is better, a whole house on the interstate or a half a house just off the interstate?"

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither one is better. If I didn't like the people in the house, a mansion would not even be an enticement!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home