Friday, April 28, 2006

I just visit the gutter when the mood strikes

Although I promised myself a long time ago that I would never write about work on my blog, I can't help but share this snippet of conversation with you. One of the lovely ladies with whom I work was taking care of some items that a customer returned. When we do returns, we have to fill out a card that has the item number and the color on it. We have 75 bazillion color choices, so chances are, we won't know every single one. My co-worker asked, "What color is F-R-T?"
I replied, "I don't know, fart?" There was this short silence and then she BUSTED out laughing. All she said was, "From my brain straight to your mouth."

It was frosty taupe, if you really need to know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think taupe IS a farty color, although probably not frosted.

7:55 AM  
Blogger pastorschick said...

What I didn't include in the post was a rather hilarious discussion on whether or not FRT could be considered a brown color. I'll let you decide that for yourself.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home