Friday, July 07, 2006

I don't think they eat this way in Mexico

Scene: Coscto 5 p.m.

"Why are you buying all that fish?"

"It's good for me."

"Yes, but whay are you buying all that fish?"

"I'll have it for dinner tonight."

"I thought I was making taco salad with leftovers tonight."

"Oh, then we need French dressing."

"Who puts French dressing on their taco salad?"

"I do."

"Why are buying all those cherries?"

"Because they are good for me."

"Do we need 4 pounds of cherries?"

"It's part of my new, healthy lifestyle."

"Why are you buying a flat of raspberries?"

(Insert exasperated look here)

"You say healthy lifestyle as you buy a 5 pound bag of tortilla chips to crush on your taco salad that will be covered with ground beef, cheese, black olives, and french dressing?"


I can't be too hard on the guy, considering I had a gin and tonic and a bag of potato chips for dinner the other night.

But French dressing?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have (as I have) a kahlua & cream and a bag of Doritos for supper, you actually get protein (WITH calcium), making it a healthy supper.....adding French dressing to anything is questionable behavior

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home