Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baby Steps

"You know, if you really want to learn Spanish, I will help you."

"I know you will, and I want to. I think it is important."

"Okay, repeat after me 'que es esso.'"

"Kay s ESso."

"Think about your pronunciation, and say it softly. You know Spanish is a very romantic language."

"Was sprechst du?"

"Okay, that's German, not a very romantic language."

"It slips out sometimes. Okay, I'll be serious. Que es esso."

"Better, but you are not thinking about your pronunciation."

"Honey, if I think about the pronunciation my southern comes out. Ka-ay ESS ESSS-Oh."

"That's terrible."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Never, just try saying it without thinking about it. Que es esso."

"Now you smooshed it all together so it sounds like queso. You can't go switching on me like that. I thought you were teaching me, "What is this?' and now you are talking about cheese?"

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muy bueno. que es caliente, nicht wahr? (=:

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home