Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back to Carpoolin'

"I love driving you to work. It gives me a chance to talk to you."

"Why did you go this way?"

"Oh, right, I forgot school started again today."

"You should have gone the other way."

"Right, anyway, tonight I need you to help me get the Christmas decorations down from the attic."

"I can do that. Why are you getting on the interstate? I'll never get to work on time."

"I was got lost in our conversation and thinking about all the stuff I have to do."

"You need to turn right when we get to Felicita."

"I will, honey, now, back to Christmas decorations..."

"I'm going to try to start baking tomorrow night when I get home from work and finish them on Wednesday morning...Felicita is right there, you are getting back onto the Interstate."

"What is wrong with my brain?"

"Are you sure you actually like driving me to work, or are you just using it as an excuse to hold me hostage in the car all day?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home