Saturday, November 11, 2006

Calling it like he sees it

Scene: The Rev. and I are getting ready to make a run to the grocery store. The Rev. steps back inside to retrieve his wallet and I make preparations to lock the door. Once we are outside, I realize I am still wearing my bright pink slippers:

PC: "Oh, good night, I am still wearing my houseshoes. Didn't even realize it."

Rev: "That is so white trash, wearing your slippers in public.

PC: "Here, let me grab my gold and sequin flip flops."

Rev: "That is maybe half a step better."

PC: "Don't be jealous."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

surely we have all heard about the young mother of six who after getting all said children settled into the pew realized she had her bunny slippers still on. No problem...when approaching the communion rail...she just limped. Kind of describes my whole life !!

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home